Be preparedfor emergencies w/ First Aid/CPR or Basic Life Support for healthcare providers!
We are a Health and Safety Company that specializes in helping people become
certified in CPR and First Aid. We offer a wide variety of classes to choose from.
We at CPR4U fully believe in the need and right for every person to have the ability to save another's life. Emergencies happen. They strike us at work, at home and often when we least expect them. Our goal is to provide men and women with the tools, like CPR and First Aid training, to deal with theses emergencies properly.
Heartsaver First Aid/CPR/AED for Adults 4 1/2 hours $65.00
This is our preferred program, various businesses and industries use this program to
meet OSHA, Federal, State, US Coast Guard and corporate safety requirements. Child and Infant CPR can be added to this course for an additional fee of $25.
BLS for Healthcare Providers > 3 1/2 hours $75.00
This program is for those individuals that are in need Basic Life Support Certification to get into a medical program or to meet training requirements for a job. Learn the basic first aid, as well as how to deal with choking and cardiac arrest emergencies before an ambulance arrives.
Stop in to see us at our training center
- Unlimited offer - Buy as many as you like!
- Limit one per person per visit
- Reservation required & subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- If you purchase the ‘CPR/AED’ for Adults deal & wish to add on the child/infant modules, you must request it at sign up @ an additional fee of $25
- No cash value; no cash redemption
- Not good in conjunction with any other offer
- Paid value does not expire
- Promotional value expires February 28, 2014
About CPR4U Health & Safety
We offer a wide variety of classes to choose from. We at CPR4U fully believe in the need and right for every person to have the ability to save another's life. Emergencies happen. They strike us at work, at home and often when we least expect them. Our goal is to provide men and women with the tools, like CPR and First Aid training, to deal with theses emergencies properly.
CPR4U classes can also be performed on-site at your location to meet your needs and time constraints or in our classroom. The programs offered are flexible enough to cover the particular needs each client would like addressed.
Refer friends and earn for free
When you purchase a deal and share with friends you can receive a credit for your purchase.
This applies to one item only not multiple quantities.